Sunday, 3 April 2011

:supreme sunday:

 ^credit to uncle google^

it's sunday... and as usual living alone in my empty house... when i woke up from my bed today, suddenly felt like crying... damn i don't know why... urghh!!!

it's sunday... and as usual i'll be doing the same stuff as usual today... cleaning my house, doing some of my laundry, cooking for my own self, cleaning my baby LC and maybe watching some funny things on my lappy... haha... what a pity girl... but its ok... i like it that way...

oh, i really miss my friends... my kimia especially... i don't know why we keep fighting each time like a damn couple instead of being a good bff... i wonder why she'd became so sensitive lately... is it my fault? cause i don't think like i'm doing anything wrong... well, just hoping everything's gonna be back as usual tomorrow which is means that i have to 'mengalah' again. doesn't matter...

psstt: boring bubbling again cause i dont know what to write actually...

No comments: