Sunday, 10 April 2011

:baby don't cry - daesung:

my first choice of song in this Big Bang Special Album... Sorry G.D TOP... i still like you though... It just because this song give me some of the memories back before... Plus, i really loves Daesung voice singing this song... Really fit him...



Lyrics : 
jigeum nega ulgo itda haedo 
(You said even if you cried,)
dallajilgeon eopdago
(nothing would change)
jigeum nega eobseo jinda haedo
(You said even if you were gone,)
dallajilgeon eopdago
(nothing would change)

hajiman neon wae ulgo inni
(But then why are you crying?)
majimak cheoreom nuneul gamgo inni
(Why are you closing your eyes as if this was the end?)
da jinan iri janha ije useobwa My baby
(Everything is in the past, now smile my baby)

sumanheun saramdeul tteonagado
(Even though many people will leave you)
i noraen yeongwonhae ne gyeote
(This song will stay with you forever (we’ll do it together))
geu manteon chingudeul da tteonado
(Even if many friends all leave you)
yeogi nan ne yeope gyesok seo isseulgeoya
(I’ll continue to stand here by your side)

Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
eonjenga deo bitnalgeoya Give me your smile
(Someday you’ll surely shine, give me your smile)
Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
hanbeonman deo nal wihae Just give me your smile
(One more time just for me give me your smile)

imi modeun ireun jinagatjanha
(I already went through all this)
geurae geurae eojetbame
(Last night, yeah, yeah)
nega algo inneun neoui joheun jeom
(The good stuff that I now about you)
neon geugeol jeil jal aljanha
(You knew the best)

hajiman neon wae ulgo inni
(But then why are you crying?)
sesangi kkeutnal geotcheoreom nun gamgo inni
(Why are you closing your eyes as if this was the end?)
da jinan irijanha ireoke jil sun eobtjanha My Lady
(Everything is in the past, we can’t do anything about it right? My lady)

sumanheun saramdeul tteonagado
(Even though many people will leave you)
i noraen yeongwonhae ne gyeote (hamkke halgeoya)
(This song will stay with you forever (we’ll do it together))
geu manteon chingudeul da tteonado
(Even if many friends all leave you)
yeogi nan ne yeope gyesok seo isseulgeoya
(I’ll continue to stand here by your side)

Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
eonjenga deo bitnalgeoya Give me your smile
(Someday you’ll surely shine, give me your smile)
Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
hanbeonman deo nal wihae Just give me your smile
(One more time just for me give me your smile)

Just give me your smile
Just give me your smile
Just give me your smile

sumanheun saramdeul tteonagado (tteonagado)
(Even though many people will leave you)
i noraen yeongwonhae negyeote (hamkkehae)
(This song will stay with you forever (we’ll do it together))
geu manteon chingudeul da tteonado (yeyeye)
(Even if many friends all leave you)
yeogi nan neyeope gyesok seo isseulgeoya
(I’ll continue to stand here by your side)

Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
eonjenga deo bitnalgeoya Give me your smile
(Someday you’ll surely shine, give me your smile)
Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
hanbeonman deo nal wihae Just give me your smile
(One more time just for me give me your smile)

Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry 

psstt : lyrics credit to LoveKpopSubs...

No comments: